Covered on this page:
- How do I get support from Julie?
- How do I know which program is right for me?
- I’m new to Create Your Laptop Life and / or The Digital Gangsta – do you have an orientation?
- Where is ………..?
- Where do I update my billing information?
- Do you have an affiliate program? Where do I sign up?
1. How do I get support from Julie?
At this time there are two main ways to receive support from Julie.
- Join Create Your Laptop Life and attend the weekly Q&A calls on Wednesdays at 12pm ET. These live calls are an excellent way to get your specific questions answered by Julie. The calls are recorded so you can refer back to them at anytime.
- Apply for the Digital Insiders Mastermind. This is for people who have been in business for a while and are looking for support as they scale their business. In the mastermind you receive direct, unlimited support from Julie via Voxer and two live events each year.
2. How do I know which program is right for me?
First, check out our different programs and see which feel the most relevant to where you’re currently at. Then you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have and we’d be happy to advise you on which program will be of the most benefit to you.
3. I’m new to Create Your Laptop Life and / or The Digital Gangsta – do you have an orientation?
Yes! Each week on Wednesdays at 11:30am ET we have a new member orientation. All members are welcome, but this call is specifically focused on showing you the different components of Create Your Laptop Life and answering questions about where things are, how to receive support, which resources to tap into, etc. Directly after this call Julie does her weekly live Q&A at 12:00pm ET.
4. Where is ………..?
If you’re trying to find something within the course content here are some tips:
- Navigate to the course, such as The Digital Gangsta, and
- If you’re on a Mac hold down the Command key and the F key, then search for keywords
- If you’re on a PC hold down the Control key and the F key, then search for keywords
- Join the #where_the_hell_is Slack channel and ask your question
- Search for keywords in the Create Your Laptop Life Facebook group
- Email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist you!
5. Where do I update my billing information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a link to update your billing information.
6. Do you have an affiliate program? Where do I sign up?
Yes! You can learn more about it and sign up here.
For all other questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.